Here at Lerena Vineyards we have nine Glamping tents available for rent from May through September. These tents offer you a comfortably furnished beautiful bedroom in the woods.
Our facilities include our island gazebo on the pond (an ideal spot for your morning coffee, or star gazing at night), newly updated shower house, eco-friendly composting toilets, propane fire rings, a barbeque and wi-fi.
This is the perfect quiet place for your island getaway
Nestled in the woods here on the vineyard our Glamping tents offer quiet surroundings, and the perfect place to return to after a day at the beach.
Seven of our units offer a Queen size bed to comfortably sleep two. These units share washrooms and showers.
If you are travelling as a family or a group we have two units just for you! These four person tents have a Queen size bed as well as a Double futon . These units can be divided to two rooms for privacy and have their own washroom.
While there are no cooking facilities in the tents, we do offer a communal barbeque and each tent has its own picnic table so you can also bring and set up your camp kitchen.
Our tasting room and licensed picnic area are open 7 days a week and are the perfect spot to sample our line up of fine wines or relax and enjoy a bottle!
Visit “The Table” our Food Lounge , where we offer up delicious eats to pair with our wines. Also check out our Facebook & Instagram for updates on our Live Music and Events!
Here are some of the steps our small business is taking to follow BC Accomodation Guidelines for Covid-19 during your stay:
- Check in time is 4:00 pm, and check out time is 11 am.
- This time is taken to fully clean and sanitize guest rooms between guests, under the BC Hotel Association’s recommended COVID-19 sanitization protocols.
- Housekeeping staff will NOT enter your room during your stay for any reason including tidies, and/or housekeeping. If you would like extra towels, linens or supplies, please call and we can arrange this for you, and these will be delivered to your door, or added to your room in preperation for your visit.
- Breakfast will be delivered to you for in-room dining each morning. (July and August only) You will be asked to leave continental items on your picnic table to be collected by our housekeepers.
- High-touch surfaces such as door knobs, railings, counter tops, etc. will be sanitized regularly during your stay.
- We have increased the number of hand hygiene stations.